Digital Leader Mission
“We will ensure that all pupils and staff have the support and guidance needed to stay safe and become confident when using digital technology.”
Digital Leaders (2022-2023)
Our Digital Leader Promise
As Digital Leaders we will:
- Be good role models using online technology both in school and at home
- Look after our equipment and encourage others to look after it too.
- Help teachers to set up their computing lessons.
- Be patient when teaching pupils and teachers our digital skills
- Follow the SMART Rules at all times.
- Be on time for meetings and contribute ideas.
- Listen to each other’s suggestions and ideas. Be open minded.
Meet our Digital Leaders
Selvyn, Callum & Alex - Year 5
Austin, Yemisi, Christopher & Durotimi - Year 6
What have we been up to...
We have been busy creating a code of conduct for all children across the school to refer to when they are using Purple Mash. They are now stuck in the ICT suite as a constant reminder.